Sunday 23 February 2014

Practicing Photography

Hello! Its been a long time! I always get lazy with blogging cos I get distracted easily or I cant be bothered trying to upload photos (which have piled up so much orz). And yes, i'm blogging at the moment because i'm kind of procrastinating haha. I'm supposed to finalise my second trip to Japan (which i'm heading off to in April) but i haven't booked the hotel yet ha..hahaha...OTL

There's so many things I want to post about but the effort..and time orz (I guess that's the joy of blogging though). Anyway, here's some practice shots i took yesterday. I haven't touched my camera in so long so everything feels so rusty @___@


(what is life)


Cute ha? Its called Koppu no fuchiko! My Japanese friend got it for me when she went to Japan B)

Anyways, gonna go procrastinate some more and edit 2000 photos from last years trip to Japan LOL
You will find me more active on twitter these days! I don't really update on facebook or instagram (though i might start picking up on insta some time .. maybe)

Take care! :)

1 comment: