Friday 7 March 2014

(Photo heavy) I'm slowly getting back into cosplay! (◕‿◕✿)

Awww yeeee you heard me.

To be honest, my first cosplay was actually in 2009 at main animania, where I went as Colonello from Katekyo Hitman Reborn whilst my friends went as Card Captor Sakura characters. I don't have many pictures and they're really derpy but heck that, I can just laugh at these in the future.




HAHAHA so ridiculous!

Anyway, so I only just decided to go to animania again last year when my friend asked if i wanted to cosplay with her (it was so last minute, like 1 1/2 weeks before the event haha!). She went as Rin from vocaloid matryoshka and myself as Gakupo. To be honest, I mainly went just because i heard Fumiko Orikasa was going *w* We were lucky enough to get a lot of photos with her and I got her to sign a cd of mine!





She is so cute!!! Obviously i don't know what she's like all the time but when we met her she was really quiet and polite!! *3*

Anywho, here are some selfies we took on the day *w* Thanks to Shu and Grace for taking photos :3





After that, I skipped a few events until literally two weeks before Room 801 was held, I was going crazy deciding whether to cosplay or not haha I was originally suppose to make a costume as Rin from the Nitro game "Togainu no Chi" until i remembered years back when I wanted to cosplay as Youji from Loveless but never really did. The costume was pretty easy so I left it VERY last minute. I remember buying the wig (which never came before the event) and ears online and made the costumelike literally 3 nights before. I bought the wig the day before and picked up my ears and dyed it that night as well as making the tail and teddy bear orz





Ye my friend was trying to photobomb in the last photo haha.

ANYWAY I GIVE UP FOR NOW. Posting photos on blogspot is such a trek, it takes FOREVER, FOREVER I TELL YOU.

I was going to do blog posts on my trip to Hong Kong and Japan from last year but I dont know...I'll have to see haha

1 comment: