Monday 30 September 2013

I'm still alive.

Well, obviously tomorrow never really came haha. I really want to start blogging seriously but I keep finding silly excuses which prevent me to - -''

I originally started blogging intending to release all my stress and personal reflections (which I know write in a diary) as well as post things on things that I purchase on the internet however so much has happened, yet little has been posted. I don't think I'll post a recap of the things which have happened in this post or within the next possible two months LOL (I can't believe there's actually people who view my page though...I don't find this blog too interesting - which is funny because I still want people to read it haha) I'm still really indecisive as ever with my hair: can't decide whether to cut it or grow it long (the only reason i want to grow my hair is an appeal to mean factor LOL single lyf man)

After my previous post on March 2013, I have actually gone to Hong Kong and Japan and have also gone back to cosplaying fufufu (I attended Sydney's Animania in September which i may write a post about). I'm also doing photography now - i like to take photos or nature, everyday life and just anything i guess, although i tend to be one of those walk whilst taking pictures photographers so I apologise beforehand if my pictures look blurred or not straight rofl (I've always wanted to but I always took photos on my phone haha so before i left for Japan, I bought myself a camera - which I'll also need to make a post on).

Anywho, why am I blogging at the moment? Well, it's that time where I will start procrastinating soon! yaaaayy~~ - -'' If you didn't know, I am actually a full time uni student AND a full time worker as well where i work 30~40 hours a week LOL - I'm a workaholic.

I actually just came back from meeting up with some fellow uni students to do some group work, which I'll be honest, totally failed and we have to meet up again. It wasn't really a waste of 3 hours since we were at an Art Gallery and i love my art so yeah aha.

So I guess this post will be a photo dump of the pictures I have taken from today! :3 To those silent stalkers, thank you for reading my posts! :)

(Yes i love my filters, sometimes it's overkill please bear with me OTL)







(see that difference? - -'')









No comments:

Post a Comment