Monday 12 May 2014

Flower Coffee Shop ✿

Hello, hello!

I would like to take back what I said about posting about my holidays to Japan and Hong Kong for now...LOL The reason is, the photos from my camera take FOREVER to load, no joke. So i haven't posted yet but i actually moved out of home at the beginning of this year and the thing is, the internet is pretty slow at my new place so I don't use it much, not just that, I don't really want to use it because one of the occupants is completing her final year of high school - priorities and I think there is a certain data limit (?) and I love to watch videos and what not so I don't wanna cap it by accident so I havent actually been updated on any anime for a while (since Kyoukai no Kanata and I've only managed to watch Nobunaga the Fool and Haikyuu) OTL So yeah, I literally left these photos to upload over night heh

ANYWAY so last Friday, my friends and I went to a really cute flower cafe!! And I thought I'd share some pictures I took B) I really wanna take more coffee shots in the future so to my friends out there who also into coffee culture: PLEASE TAKE MEEE i really wanna take shots of people in them as well so like mini casual/impromptu photoshoot B) i really like those korean style shots.... so inspiring *^*


Cute pot plant deco 

My Cappuccino with our cake selection in the background

Left to right: Some sort of strawberry cake, New York Baked Cheesecake, Cheesecake, Complementary Choc chip icecream


My friend ordered the Cheesecake and Matcha hot coffee


Testing filters
Normal - no filter
I also got some new grey contacts! (Because I have a tendency to wear the same brand and style all the time - I usually wear GEO series angel or wing series, I still like them and buy them but I want to try a variety so I've bought dolly+ red lens as well as EOS (NEO?) sunflower series.) The one below is EOS Ice grey!
To be honest, when i first wore them, I didnt really like them (though it could be because i was under direct light). My pupils actually look tiny compared to the lens haha and my eyes are pretty small already to be honest OTL Just wearing 14.00mm or 14.2mm enlarges my eyes already and these 14.5 so...LOL Ye you can see what happened below. But to be fair, it didn't look too bad! If you like the halo effect but don't like the digital printing that usually comes with it, these are pretty nice and give the blended two tone (which I was going for). They were super comfy; like if I thought my old geos were comfy, these are like next level LOL By the end of the day, I actually came to like these lens alot despite my initial dislike, it could be my friends influence haha they didn't think they were too bad! :)

 

LOOK AT THAT GAP LOL
I think that's all for now. I think I'll be trying to post more pictures onto my tumblr or something; uploading here just takes forever? I'm slowly getting back into instagram so I have pretty recent pictures updated :)

Thanks for your time reading this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment