Wednesday 23 April 2014

Short Post/Update

Hello, hello all.

So I just got back from my second trip to Japan! I really hope to blog about it and post photos, though I should really do my first trip first but i doubt that will happen any time soon, or my trip to Hong Kong LOL). I actually just bought myself a sticker book to put all my purikuras in, so I'm gonna preoccupy myself now and fiddle around with them haha Surprisingly, I didn't find many (most likely not looking in the right place), so this one will have to do, it's cute so I don't mind it anyway :)


I hope I can start blogging about my trips to be honest. Maybe I'll start pacing myself with blogging because I'm trying to edit the photos too (still haven't finished last years trip) AS WELL as making some sort of cosplay progress. So much... so so much to do orz

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment